Friday, January 2, 2009

Key to my Heart


Today I had limited time to scrap so I decided to do a 1 page layout. I wanted to use the the new CTMH paper pack that is only available this month. It's called Key to my Heart paper pack & stamp set. I love the swirls in the paper and the stamp set, but I wanted to CHALLENGE myself...so I was looking at the stripe paper and I'm not a big fan of stripes, I only use in moderation. So I decided to push myself and focus on stripes.


What is that style that you shy away from? I challenge you this week to pick up some paper that either you haven't used or a style that your not jumping up & down for and create a scrap page. It can be about anything or anyone. Email me with a picture when you have done it and at the end of each month I will do a drawing for those who do my weekly challenges. You have a chance to get a goodie bag in the mail!


Happy Scramping! - Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin