Friday, January 23, 2009

Thursday Night Post


I was hoping to upload this yesterday but I was tired last night after my class. So this was my attempt to do digital hybrid scrapbooking. Hybrid = digital layout with added scrapbook materials, such as embellishments or added paper. In my case I did a 8x10 photo layout that I downloaded from Creating Keepsakes, uploaded my photos, then added the photo layout to a 12x12 scrapbook layout, then added a big bloom and a dimensional element "9". Let me tell you it took me awhile to understand the layers thing on Elements and how to drop the pictures - whew! But after printing it twice I think my hubby could have screamed at the amount of ink that it took to print. Digital is fun, but remember that you need memory on your computer to save all the layouts and LOTS of ink in your printer!


Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin