Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I have the creative BUG today...


or at least the BUG that wants to do sooo many projects, it like I don't know what to work on first. Then I read my email today...I received my email from Creative Keepsakes and Beck Higgins has a challenge going where you take a picture a day for a year - 365 photos!! Each day it can be different things, not just people in your life, but that teddy bear that your child carried around for years that brings up so many memories, or your favorite shirt. I really like this idea, but I still need to think if I'm up for the challenge.


So today I'm posting another card I made during the Super Bowl. All the supplies used are CTMH: That's Amore Paper pack, Love Language Stamp set, Precious Love stamp set, Blush, Hollyhock & chocolate ink pads. The card design came from Originals Card Confidence Program (9032).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin