Monday, March 30, 2009

Emporium

Update on my dad...he made it thru surgery, although there was more damage than they thought to his spine and he is still in ICU for another day. The surgeon said someone with this much damage to their neck would be permanently paralyzed but it looks like he is going to be walking. He has a long road ahead in rehab and won't be able to play golf anymore. That is going to drive him crazy.

This is the card I'm sending to my Dad. I have been holding off using this paper pack, you know that paper that you REALLY like and don't want to cut it...that is emporium paper pack for me. I figured that my Dad is special enough. I also so these circle flowers all over this month's Simple Scrapbooks Magazine. So I had to trying making my own, rather than purchasing pre-made ones. Super simple, punch circle and spray the paper with water and then wad them up in a ball, flatten them out to dry and when dried lightly sand.

Supplies used: Emporium level 2 Paper Pack, Twilight & Sweet Leaf ink pads, C1350 Dainty Thoughts stamp set, and D1300 Circle Around stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin