Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Saturday
















Update on my dad...who I just talked to. He's going into surgery and seems very upbeat. His heart is healthy enough for surgery and they are going to fuse the broken vertebrae. So in 5-6 hours I should hear more.

So I had nervous energy last night and made this card, but this would be so great on a scrap page too. I chose a flower punch, punched a few random spots, then turned it over to the back I covered the holes with scraps of ribbon. TRY this technique and show me how you can do this on a scrapbook page or card.

Supplies used: CTMH Black & white cardstock, Citrus Leaf, Hydrangea, Amethyst & black ink pads, C1313 Celebration Bouquet stamp set, scrap ribbons and Z1051 Bitty Brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin