Friday, April 24, 2009

April Friday Challenge - B&W

I saw a really striking layout in this month's Scrapbook ETC., on page 26. It's ok to run in the grocery store and look this page up! I would, but I bought the magazine & I looked to see if they had a photo of it on their website, no such luck! Anyways, the challenge is to make a layout by random stamping a black images on a white piece of card stock.- So go have fun creating your own patterned paper OR if you don't feel like stamping grab a great piece of b&w patterned paper. Now pick a color to accent - such as pink, purple, baby blue or red. The accent paper will be for your photo mat, title, & accents.

I'm trying to finish mine before I leave this morning! Hope to get a email pict of your layout so you can get your name in this month's drawing. An additional way to get your name in the drawing is to attend the Bayshore Community Center Crop on Sunday from 11am-6pm. Call for directions. 522-4399

OK so here is my rough example: Its not finished with journaling & title. Also in this photo the picture of my dad looks washed out (need to enhance this old photo). I have been thinking alot about him.




Supplies Used: Close to my Heart Stamp of the month for July 09 - You've got Flair, Black ink pad, White, black, twilight cardstock & 3 random flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin