Friday, April 10, 2009

April Friday Challenge - Laughter


Hi there! Sorry I haven't posted much this week, I have been a little down and over exhausted. So my THEME for toady's challenge is to scrap something uplifting. Some title options can be "Happiness" "Laughter" "Giggles" "Silliness". I'm looking to you for uplifting scrap layouts.

I did my layout with a Level 1 kit from Close to my Heart - Emporium. No stamping just stickers, which is unusual for me. I always get floored at how fast level 1 kits go together. It really it "just add photos". I was very happy to actually have a layout of just Jessie. It is very unusual for me to get photos of Jessie and have her have fun with it. I have to run Jessie to school. Have a great day. Email me your layouts!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin