Thursday, May 28, 2009

I got an award!

I'm so excited this is my first blog award. I'm new to the blogging thing and trying to learn. There are so many great blogs out there I could be on the computer all night - WAIT! I am!
Here are a few more to checkout.
You can click on the link from her name to check out her fun blog. She has some great artwork posted.

Now, some info about the Lemonade Stand Award. The rules of this award are as follows:
Comment on this blog.
Cut and past the award logo and use it on your own blog.
  • Nominate several blogs that you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
  • Link to your nominees within your own blog post.
  • Comment on their blogs to let them know they have received the award.
  • Please link back to the person who gave you the award to show them your appreciation for being recognized.

Nona
Aaron
Laurel
Jen
Leslie

Congrats to the lovely blogs!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin