Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Question...

A silly post today...Let's play!

When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I always wanted to be an artist. As a child I would draw mountains and trees, the kind you see here in Alaska. I didn't know that mountains look different in the lower 48. Here they are all jagged and rough, un-touched. As I got older, I stopped drawing and gave up, thinking I had no talent. Today, I still can't draw very well but enjoy the talent of others. But I have not given up on being a artist...CTMH had given me some great opportunity to play with colors and paper, which I'm so grateful to have learned.

So what do I want to be when I grow up? Still want to be an artist...paper crafter/altered artist/quilter/beader/photographer. NOW YOUR TURN!! Tell me!

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to be a writer and write kids books. My mother didn't read me much and I always asked her to read me, but she never had time. So I told her that when I will grow up I will write books for kids and I will read them to her:)
    I wanted to fly a space ship and descover new planets...
    I wanted to be a techer...
    I wanted to be a translator...
    I wanted to be an artist too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to be a lawyer and have 6 kids. ha ha

    Instead, I am a nurse and have 4 kids.

    This is a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Judy!

    I just love your blog and your artwork!

    I have given you the Lemonade Stand award.

    Please check it out at my blog: http://iamahappystamper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to be a teacher - did not go to college - not smart enough I thought.......Maybe now is the time to see that dream come true.....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin