Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Color Challenge from monday


I really have wanted to post this earlier, but wasn't sure if I was in love with this card. The color challenge is from Jeanette Lynton blog http://www.jeanettelynton.com/. All products used are CTMH: sweet leaf, twilight, tulip, white & black (which I added extra color). The stamp set is a retired CTMH stamp set called What a Great Day.


Which it is a great day! We are very warm and I have been out enjoying the sunshine while we have it. I know for some of you 75 degrees may not sound hot, but for us TRUE Alaskans is warm. Very few places have air conditioning, so needless to say our house is very warm tonight. We have 3 fans running! I have to laugh, since Alaska doesn't get this warm very often I had to search for my summer clothes, last year I didn't wear any of them because I don't think we got above 60 degrees. Anyways I'm rambling on about nothing. I just hope that you have a great day too! - Judy

2 comments:

  1. Very cute - what a FUN card! And I love how you used that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards (and other work)!

    As far as the heat, we're having that over in England too.. same deal, no AC here either!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin