Monday, June 15, 2009

Father's day is just around the corner...


This week-end I tried to create as much as possible. I created 4 cards and several scrapbook layouts. I will try to post them later this week. But one thing I did get done is a Father's Day card thanks to a designer Papertreyink.com. Some day I should create my own designs of cards, but its so easy to find cards and spin then with Close to my Heart products.

I have seen so many cards with sail boats and thought are little boat stamp set shore is fun was so cute. Supplies used: CTMH white daisy, bamboo & twilight card stock, twilight & chocolate ink pad, CTMH Shore is Fun stamp set, white ribbon, chocolate brad, pop dots and cuttlebug embossing folder.

Have a happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Judy, your card is so cute. I really like the colors and stamp set. I think I have that one on order. If not I will soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific colors and a great 3-D result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin