Friday, July 17, 2009

Making baby albums


Hi there! I'm just giving you a little sneak peek at what I have been working on the past two days, Lilly's & Paxton's baby albums. The picture is actually Lilly's pages. I know it's not much but I wanted to make a simple scrapbook that the new mom's just have to add 2-3 photos and be done. I'm not sure if the mom's are even into scrapbooking so my challenge is to make it easy for them. Tell me what you think?

I went with doing a layout each month of the 1st year, because we all know how fast babies grow and change that first year. I chose not to do Baby's first, like first hair cut, tooth, mainly because I had one of those books when my daughter was a baby and many of the times i didn't have a camera to document the events...so she had many blanks in her book that I just gave up. I like doing monthly layouts for myself too so that we have a archive of what went on during the year.

All supplies are Close to My Heart, colors are Chocolate, Amethyst, and Vanilla Cream.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin