Friday, July 3, 2009

Re-purposing stuff

I just love finding stuff and re-purposing them. The black & white patterned paper was actually a small gift card that I picked up and wanted to copy, but instead I cut it and placed it on a bigger card added baby blue card stock and made an elegant card.

So today's project is to finish my work on a baby album, I mean times TWO. thought I had a little more time, due date were 7/5 & 7/15. For those of you not following the blog, we had two grand babies born on June 30th. Everyone is doing well and coming home this week-end. Their home is Denver. We made our plane reservations for our visit at the end of the month. Right now we are waiting on the pictures of the little ones. Have a happy 4th!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the b&w print, and the blue with it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin