Thursday, October 1, 2009

Boo!

Today a co-worker was asking me for ideas for her Halloween costume for her and her husband.  We tossed the ideas of Little Red Rding Hood, but the one I really liked was dressing up as a TV show, such as Abby from NCIS.  That would be toally funny.  Generally,  I don't do much for Halloween and we hardly get any trick or treaters anymore.  But I remember years ago dressing up with Jessie.  We would pick a theme for the year, almost always a Disney movie.  One year we were both mermaids.  I look at the holiday as a day that I can be someone else and make other people laugh.  So to stay in theme I made a Halloween card today.

Suuplies used:  CTMH Twitterpated paper pack, black cardstock, black & sorbet ink pads, CTMH Beware stamp set, CTMH Creepy Cobwebs stamp set, black ribbon, & orange button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin