Monday, October 12, 2009

Good Afternoon!

I'm a little late at posting today, really wanted to sleep in today and call in sick.  Didn't happen.  Every Sunday night I challenge myself to do a pattern out of the Wishes Card Confidence book by CTMH.  Since I waited until this afternoon I decided to use Jeanette, founder of CTMH, weekly color challenge too.  The card challenge for this week is Layered Look, page 19. 


Generally I shy away from yellows and oranges, so I am so glad that I'm trying somone elses color challenges, otherwise you would see lots of pink and greens.  If you would loke to do the challenge, just put you link in the comments section or email me a photo.  Love to see what you did!


Suuplies used:  All CTMH products, Silhouette dotted paper, Wishes, Holiday Hoopla stamp set, Orange, Black, Sunny Yellow & Citrus Leaf cardstock, Black & Orange ink pads, Citrus Leaf marker, black itty bitty brads & black pen for faux stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! Love how you put the colors together, and the hat on the pumpkin. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin