Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jessie's 19th Birthday....

Here is a the card and gift bag that I made for Jessie.  Today she turns 19!!  Wow! Where did the time go?


It was created with some left over patterened paper that I had stuffed away.  Saving it for something.  Anyways,  I used CTMH black, Vineyard Berry and White cardstock, CTMH Elegant script stamp set for her name and CTMH Happy Birthday stamp.

The bag template came from Paper crafts magazine "225 Cards & Gifts".

I hope she is surprised.  The bag fits her gift perfectly...I got her a Juicy Couture wallet with a few gift cards so it wasn't empty!  I'll have to post a picture of her birthday cake...it looks pitiful next to this bag.  Baking is not one of my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin