Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Night Wishes Challenge

Tonight Tonya and I were hard at making a card from the Wishes Card Program book.  Just love this book!  Anyways, since I still have lots of little people and owls that I have been coloring all week-end.  Have I told you how much I love Copic markers.  Ok...my hubby doesn't like this new obsession with these markers because a set of 36 is over $100.  He will get over it that's why I sell CTMH to fund my obsession with scrapbooking, and card making. 

Back to the Sunday Challenge was Sentiment Secured on pg 78 of the Wishes book.

Aren't they cute little owls?  Want a close up?


Love the color combo Sweet leaf, hydrangea and More of Adore (chocolate patterened paper).


Colors used here are Sorbet, honey, blush & chocolate dotted paper.  The owl is a digital design from Pink Cat Studio - so it was contraband week-end for me!  Love to see how our CTMH products work so well with other companies products.
Have a happy Monday! - Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin