Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 6 - Quest of the Perfect Christmas card

I'm still working on the perfect Christmas card.  Tonight's card is really nice, if I say so myself.  It came together in less than 5mins., ok I lied...I had to wait for the spray glue to dry with the glitter on it.  Yes, I used spray adhesive and dumped lots of glitter on the snowflake (it's a really fast way to do it!).  Jessie would hate doing this card.  I'm pretty used to going to bed with glitter on my face, arms, clothes, dog and anything else that gets in my way.


Just in case you can't see the amount of glitter on the snowflake - here!



Supplies used:  CTMH Jingle Paper pack, CTMH Card Chatter - Christmas stamp set, Tulip ink pad, Prisma glitter, spray adhesive, Dimensional Elements Flurry and a red rhinestone for bling!

1 comment:

  1. Love the glittery snowflake. When I am done playing with glitter I rub my hands through my hair. I have no fear of glitter. Why not add a little sparkle to your life?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin