Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Secret Stash


Why do I hold a peice of paper for a special occasion and then a year later haven't touched it?  Or have you ever bought some paper because it is so pretty and then afraid to cut it?


Ok, I have to admit I have lots of stuff hidden in my scraproom closet; flowers, stickers, ribbon, paper.  Most of the time I use Close to my Heart products but I have lots of other good stuff.  Today join  me in pulling out those hidden treasures out of your stash, believe me there are lots of good stuff in there, and create something. 

Here is a little treasure I found a paper pack from Die Cuts w/a View and some Petaloo flowers that I got in Denver at the Achhiver's store.  And of all things it is my favorite color combo; Pink & black.  I paired this combo with a CTMH stamp set Gracious Greetings.


I'm so excited to make 5minute cards for a change I think I will make several, since I have two doctors offices that have ordered 50 cards each!

Let me know what you find in your hidden stash to play with today! - Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin