Monday, November 23, 2009

Whimsie Wednesday - Mele Kalikimaka



Today I decided to work on a card challenge from Whimsie Doodles.  The challenge was to do a summer card for those of you who are tired of the drab winter weather.  Something bright and cheery and using a summer digi from Whimsie Doodles.  I chose Ride the Wave, it is such a cute little bear, BUT I wanted to give him a little festive accessory.  So I got out my handy-dandy black pen and drew a Santa hat for my little surfin bear.  Hang 10 (oops I mean 6) Dude!


I knew I was saving this retired CTMH paper, Groovy Blossoms for a reason. Other supplies are Copic markers, Nestabilities, Cuttle Bug embossing folder, white gel pen, random paper flowers & sparkles.

Mele Kalikimaka! - Judy



5 comments:

  1. Very festive, but relaxing at the same time....Love the vibrant colors & added bling.....send me 2 dozen please ASAP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute as usual! I love the addition of the santa hat...who would have thought!! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Your non traditional colors really make this card. I actually believe I felt a little heat wave come from this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have an eye for design Judy!! I love it! Very very adorable...I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly is right - you do have an eye for design and one for detail too! Looks so professional - oh wait - it is, it's by you!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin