Friday, December 4, 2009

Cleaning out my stash




SO EXCITED!! This card was chosen for publication.

I just found a Three Bugs in a Rug paper pack that I think I have had for about 2 years.  Its great to go shopping in your own craft closet!  Each day I have been purging stuff hoping that Keith will get a job in the lower 48.  So as I go thru my craft stuff I make three piles, play, store or sale.  This paper pack needed to be played with.

Isn't this cupcake adorable?

It had been such a blast to play with this Whimsie Doodles digi image, Muffin for Christmas, and then I get my much needed Copic practice.  I used CTMH cardstock (petal, twilight, amethyst), twilight ribbon, Martha Stewart border punch, Spellbinders shapeabilities create a flake 1 die cut and sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin