Monday, January 18, 2010

Designed 2 Delight

Doesn't this look yummy?  For me it is a hot chocolate but for other it may be the latte. 
Designed 2 Delight has a weekly challenge to earn free stuff.  this is one of their images that was free last week for those who participated in the challenge.  If you did not, don't worry you can purchase the image!
Want to see the complete card?


Today I'm trying to catch up on challenges and study for my class tomorrow.  I'm taking a class at UAA on learning Photoshop CS4.  Then I will be able to edit my photos a little more than how I have been doing it and even try my hand at some digital scrapbooking.

Happy Monday - Judy


Supplies used: Designed 2 Delight digi image, CTMH cardstock (Petal, Amythest), Papertrey - dotted paper, Copic markers, nestability circle dies, stickles and flowers.

7 comments:

  1. Judy, this is GORGEOUS!! I love the colors your chose, and your coloring, and the glitter!! Really LOVE the layout and the way you used that punch! And all the dots tie everything together! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Judy..let me know how u like that class..I want to take one too!! Oh, and this card is YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card, Judy! love it! now you know for that is some flavored coffee of some sort! gigles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, this is so cute. I love the punched dp and I'm thinking hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colors a lot on your card. Thansk for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin