Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bunny Humor

Every year I see this image and think it's funny, more so this year since I have hear aids.  I need to make a sign with the ears bit off to carry around with me, because I'm always saying "what?"

A very simple card, needed to rest my copics last night!! hahaha.  I really needed the rest.  So this bunny stamp set from Skipping Stone Designs - Chocolate #1 set.  They have some humorous stamp sets.  Another stamp company that I can't resist.  The paper is from DCWV.  I lightly outlined the bunnies with a copic pen - W1 and added a little pink in ears - R02 & R11.  I used the Bow Easy to make a double bow, super fun and great bows every time.

Other than that I needed some humor today. 
You can send me some humorous quotes this way! - Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin