Monday, March 15, 2010

Dancing Daisy & a few challenges!!

This card was fun and easy...gotta love those type!  I'm using an image from Fred She Said Designs.  If you like flowers and whimsical you should check Fred's images.  She also has a monthly challenge that you still have time to get into.
While I was at it I thought I would enter a few challenges myself:
Mojo Monday's - Sketch
 Simply Scrapping  - color challenge
Simply Scrapping - distressing challenge

Have a happy Tuesday! - Judy

Supplies used: FSS Dancing Daisy image, Copic markers, Fiskars border punch, white gel pen, CTMH sentiment stamp set and edge distresser.

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! I love that paper pack too. Would never to think to use green with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, your card is beautiful...never would have considered that paper for this card, but now you've got me thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Judy, great image and I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors! Fabulous card. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy this is so pretty! I love the way you used the Mojo Monday sketch with this pretty image. Wonderful job, thank you for going green and joining us at Raise The Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this color combo...great card :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin