Friday, March 5, 2010

Raise the Bar challenge

Last week I WON the challenge at Raise the Bar challenge blog.  I was so surprised!!  But the winner was asked to be a guest designer for this week.  What an honor.  There are some awesome girls on the team and those who participate in the challenges too.
This week the theme is to honor this great celebration in March, use a BOOK somewhere in your card/project and commemorate all of our achievments in our lives. 
I chose to do a card with an Elizabeth Bell image, I just thought it was precious.

So join in on this challenge...HERE.
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Judy.....this card is adorable!!! Again, Congrats on winning our last challenge!!! Love your creation this week!:)

    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVED your creation last week and now I just LOVE your creation for this week!!! LOL!! It is truly adorable and layout showcases your images beautifully!! Glad you enjoyed your GD spot ... we loved having you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin