Monday, March 29, 2010


Today is Fred She Said's Monthly challenge!!  This month we want to leave Old Man Winter behind so let's create a VERY SPRING-Y project, loaded with lovely pastel colors!


Be sure to use a FRED SHE SAID image somewhere on your card! If you don't have one, there are LOADS of freebies available HERE!

I had so much fun making this circle card.  I used FSS new digi - Paper Pricking Frame & Flourish AND FSS digi - Flutterbies for your flowers.  The little butterlies I colored them with my Copics, added a little Stickles and then added Dimensioal Glaze to make them shiny!

After they dried I slight bent then upward and attached with a glue dot.  In this picture you can see the paper peircing, butterflies, sponging and some hand doodling I did around the circle.




But I didn't stop there...I just had too much fun with these butterflies.  I slightly decorated the inside of the card to make it complete.
I did the same thing to the inner circle as on the outside of the card, sponge, hand doodle and added a couple more butterflies.
I hope you enjoyed my circle card.  they are a blast to make and very easy with my Nestability dies.
So join us at Fred She Said and make a SPINGY card, and rember to pick up a FREEBIE or two!

Happy Seward's Day!  One this day in 1867, Alaska was purchased from Russia and became part of the US territory.
Judy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copics used: R00, 20, 22, 81, 83, 85, YG00, 03, C3 & 5.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card Judy! Must really try the round card.
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the round card, unique and very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely Judy!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and fun, Judy! And thank you for the history lesson ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin