Sunday, March 21, 2010

Two cards this morning!

I have to appologize on the photos, my camera battery was dead this morning so I'm using my point & shoot.  Anyways, this card was made with a Designed 2 Delight digi image.  Every Sunday I post their challenge image.  Today I kept it simple because the flowers came out so nice, just click on the picture to see a little closer.  It worked so well with this CTMH paper pack.  The paper pack was a special several months ago, so sorry you can't order it, but I might have an extra pack if you really like the green, peach & honey colors.

And this second card is a funny for the day, not my best work!!
The image is from Bugaboo Stamps, they have some really funny images with quirky sayings! 
So have a great Sunday, my plan is to color all day!
See you tomorrow with a bloghop for Fred She Said!
Judy

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin