Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another Twisted Thursday

Another Twisted Thursday with Shirley's 2 Girls.  Hope on over and play with us!  This week's TWIST is to make a card or project with your favorite color.  I bet you can't guess what my favorite color is??....PINK!

This week I was given the S2G digital image - Once.  This little lady has the right attitude!
For this image I got to play with one of my favorite Copic color combo is R81, R83 and R85.

I hope to see you in this week's challenge, so hop on over to S2G challenge blog and join in.
Judy

5 comments:

  1. this ribbon is to die for! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that pop of green really is fantastic. The card is great and the dp goes so well with the image.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's perfect and pretty in PINK! Love the ribbon and button accent-perfect with the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Love the colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect papers to go along with this image and that ribbon is gorgeous!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin