Saturday, May 29, 2010

Learning to airbrush

Today I was having fun with my Copic airbrush system.  I have had it for a little while but have been a little afraid of it.  Anyways, i saw a card challenge on Simply Scrapping Crafts that you needed to make a card with black, white, red, and turqouise.  You would be amazed at how fast this card went together.  I guess i will be using this little tool again!

It's Saturday evening, but just wanted to share my 5 minute card.
Judy

----------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies: Copic markers BG05 & R59, Fred She Said Monark butterfly, CTMH cardstock and white grosgrain ribbon colored with my Copic marker.

4 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job! The airbrush "is your friend"... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the air brush with that beautiful butterfly! I say keep it handy....you've got a new technique to use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'd never guess this was a new to you technique-amazing! I do not have an airbrush and haven't really thought too hard about putting it on my wish list 'cause I AM a chicken!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin