Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ready to hit the waves?


This week over at S2G we’re gonna get you all WET!  They have LOTS of NEW DIGI STAMPS for
those long HOT summer days ahead of you! 

This weeks challenge???  This week's TWIST...You guessed it…WATER, WAVES, WETNESS!

So why do I have a violin?  I had to think about it and I was thinking waves "sounds waves" "summer music at the park" "the waves of music" and then it dawned on me that the keyboard is WAVY!  Silly girl.

Whatever your card includes...water, waves or wet...have fun with it and join us with this week's S2G challenge.



Have a Twisted Thursday!
Judy


10 comments:

  1. Nice card - what a clever interpretation of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love what you did with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Judy! Fabulous summery color combo! Love your way of thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card. I'm especially impressed with how you made it work for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors and LO, Judy! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this dp Judy! I think I want it! oh...ummm..GREAT CARD! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card. What a wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went through the same thought process about my watermelon! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Judy, this is wonderful-I love it!!! Very clever way to include water with this image!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin