Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm back for Twisted Thursday!

First off I have to appologize that I disappeared off blog land for a little bit.  My life has been turned upside down with my hubby in another state, me in Alaska, realtors coming in all the time, usually when I want to create and I'm living in a VERY BARE house.

BUT like I said I'm back for Twisted Thursday with the girls from Shirley's 2 Girls.  And this weeks challenge is RED. So come and join us with a fun red card!  This week our awesome design team are getting ready for back to school, do you have some little ones going back to school or big ones?  My DD is still attending college but she would love to get this gift card for clothes, food, books or gas!

So hop on over to S2G and show us your RED!
I'm was glad to sneak in a little card in between showings!
Judy

6 comments:

  1. that is so adorable, my kid would love the gift card too, but she'd barely notice all your work on the card.
    My sympathies on the house situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful---and what a great idea to give a gift card to a college student to start out the year! I can empathize with you, my friend---after nearly 2 years, DH and I are reunited (a different kind of adjustment!) Now trying to unpack-ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift card holder! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE card Judy!!! Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you!!! MISS YOU SISTAH!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin