Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Feeling a little creative


I'm just starting to get back to feeling creative again and searching thru my boxes I have found paper, flowers and ribbon.  Now I need to set up spaces for all my tools...Cricut, Cuttlebug, Nesties, sewing machine, inks, paints, fabric, ribbon, photos, photo albums, jewerly making stuff, AND - whew! you get the idea.  I am in desperate need of storage and table space without breaking the bank.

Unpacking has been eye opening when your husband's purged DVD collection to over 250!!  Can you imagine how many there were before the garage sale? 

Well today I worked on this little card just to get my MOJO back, but I will be back for tomorrow so keep in touch and help me get motivated.

Have a wonderful day - Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin