Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Technique Tuesday

Today I wanted to share a fun little project I did yesterday.  Which I forgot to post my scraproom storage update too!  I'm a bad blogger. 

On my outings to the antique shops I picked up a big stack of old music books.  The one I got was torn and falling apart at the seams but that it would be perfect for altering and more.  So today I wanted to show you a few things I did with my Cuttlebug, Nesties and music scores!
A little thinking of you, something sweet and simple.

Love the heart with music...could have added a cute comment like "you make my heart sing".

And yes I fell into making the first Christmas card!  But the music can be used several ways. I hope to show you some more way to use up my music sheets!

So here is my storage find of the week...I think these drawer dividered are for socks or underwear but they are perfect for holding a drawer full of flowers.  Ok my drawer is not totally full because hubby made me sell some, so I guess that means a shopping spree!  Actually I'm now only buying white flowers because you can dye them any color you want with re-inkers, color them with Copics or spray them Glimmer Mist.


Have a great Tuesday! - Judy

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards; the music sheets are a nice touch. Your organizing seems to be going well-congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin