Sunday, December 12, 2010

I love Sundays!


I always get to color on Sundays and I feel so creative on that day.  Here is another image from Sassy Cheryl's Bicycle Snowman.  I thought the image was so cute and silly.  It made me think of all the people rushing thru the stores trying to get their shopping done.  Thanks goodness I'm pretty much done, just mailing goodies tomorrow to family.  I might pick up an item or two for hubby, but now the fun starts - WRAPPING!  I really dislike wrapping and I think all gifts should come in gift bags.  Much easier and recyclable.  Yes I re-gift my gift bags!!

Well this card is going to my MIL, since she is feeling way behind on this years Christmas.  She is distressing about her decorations and hasn't even started.  If only we were a little closer I could help her.

Speaking of decorations...I will have a share some homemade decorations with you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping! - Judy
------------------------------------------------------
Challenges:
Sassy Cheryl's - Color me challenge #5 (digi)
Corrosive Challenge - card sketch
------------------------------------------------------------------
Copics Used:
E51, E52, E55, BG0000, BG000, BG01, G20, G21, G24, N0, N1, N3, N5, YR16, YR62, RV000

6 comments:

  1. Great coloring job! Can't wait to see your decorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judy! I love Sunday's too. . . .but usually for relaxing.
    Your MIL is going to love this card. Beautifully colored!
    So glad you joined in the COLOR ME challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy

    What a fabulous image.

    Your colour coice is lovely and your whole card a real joy to see, so bright and cheerful.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card !!! Love those papers and you play so perfect with copic markers XOXO

    Have a great Monday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is BEAUTIFUL! The colours are just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Judy, I love your image, so cute! The ornament shape behind it is so appropriate, very lovely DP. Beautiful work. Thank's for sharing your project with us this week at Stamptacularfor our WinterWishes challenge.
    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin