Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CTMH Wednesday



Each week I want to bring you something special from my CTMH scrapbook line.  Today is a card that I made with the paper pack Cherriy-O, which is retiring on the 31st, and stamp set Flower Pot D1409 that will be in the new catty.  I love how the paper has a vintage feel.  I cut the card shape out with my Grand Caliber and the GC die Grand Labels One.  I just love how big of die that I can cut! And as always I top my cards of with a little stickles for sparkles.

However I do want to remind you that there is 5 more days to take part of this month's special, Wings

 If you order the Wings workshop on the go, you qualify to order several NEW stamp sets that are going to be in the NEW catalog and at half price!  Go HERE for the Wings special or email me at scrampalot@gmail.com and I can help you.

Have a wonderful CTMH day! - Judy

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin