Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Create Art bottle Angels

My hubby is the greatest!  He signed me up for this Altered Bottle class in Reno.  And I am always game to try something new.  I decided to do a theme around my word of the year - Create.  This is a visual reminder that I should create a little something each day and to try new things.  It doesn't matter if it awesome or not but to just take chances, puch myself to try new things and end up with nice little creations such as this bottle.  So as I make this journey this year I am going to enjoy all sorts of creations and surprises.

So enjoy your Sunday and see you tomorrow with a Sassy Monday creation.
Judy

3 comments:

  1. I'm continually amazed by your creativity! And thanks in advance for the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Judy!!
    I love it!
    So dainty - love the feet! AND the colours :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I think it's pretty darn cool, but then I expected no less. I think it's wonderful to be willing to try new things.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin