Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Whoo is this?


I have been having fun sewing up little owls.  This owl is going to visit Sierra Sewing Center in Reno, NV.  He is our token mascot for the store, but he needs friends.  So that means I will need to make his little family.

We are seeing if anyone would be interested in taking a class to make the cute little critters.

On another note...
Do you see my orange wall?  Yep, I painted 1 wall orange and the rest light blue, it makes such a cheerful kitchen each morning.  But the fun thing about the wall is the chalk boards that I'm adding to the wall.  I have several drying in the other room, but you can sort of get the idea of where I'm going.



Have a happy evening...I'm off to sew and prep for tomorrow's class at Pickled Tink.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin