Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Isn't Charming?


Yes...I think this is a charming little wall quilt and a NEW addition to my office. 
Here you can see the full quilt all ready for the wall.


Now the play on word is "Charm"ing...this quilt and the quilt top t the bottom of the post is both made with charm packets.  If you don't know what they are, they are 5" square of yummyness!  Yes that is a word.  But I have been playing around and ordered several charm packets to play and design with, so more will be coming.

I am so excited that this morning I finished the 2nd charm quilt.  Well it still need to be bound and quilted but I wanted to share it with you.


It is going to look great in the house when it is done.  Yeah I know I'm pushing Christmas, but I never seem to get all the projects done in time.  This year is a little different (hahaha).
I have so many projects I want to get done for family and my Etsy, but first I have to stop working at the quilt store to get these projects done. 

 But good news I gave my notice so that I can get back creating and selling my crafts.  So in the past few months I have lost a few readers of my blog and I feel really bad about it.  So I have a few questions for you...
What would you like to see more of?
Would you like me to feature other blogs and goodies?
Sewing? Paper? Pre-made kits? Other?
If you were to purchase stuff from my Etsy, what types of things would interest you?
The reason I ask this is because I'm all over the board on projects that I do.

Well I better get my day going and work on the Halloween wall quilt!

Happy creating! - Judy

1 comment:

  1. I like the quilt and look forward to more of your projects. Happy creating to you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin