Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spooky cards today


Thought I would share some Halloween cards I did with my last CTMH class.  I will be teaching it again in Sparks next week-end at a local consignment store.  If you want more info. contact me by email  scrampalot@gmail.com

Anyways fun simple fast cards make a great time to share with your friends.
So while we are on the topic of Halloween...do you dress up for the occasion?
Do you dress up your pets?

I used to dress up all the time, but now I just dress the dogs.  They look much better than I do and since they like to answer the door - why not?

Have a great Thursday, see you tomorrow.
Judy

-------------------------------------------------------------
All supplies are from CTMH:  You can see all products at

2 comments:

  1. I like the cards. We don't do Halloween and don't have pets. We do enjoy the neighborhood children who trick or treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! So vintage and just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin