Monday, November 28, 2011

Can I stop sewing?


I thought I would stop long enough to take a breath and share my Christmas colors with you.  I have posted for the last several years my ever changing color schemes for my Christmas decorations.
Last year was silver and gold with vintage off white.

This year I have gravitated toward aqua and teal.  It's in my kitchen and believe me I would put in my sewing room too.  But I had this great idea to add it to my Christmas tree and so forth.  I must really drive my hubby crazy!


I got this vase, which is great for my mantel and will eventually make it into my kitchen.  It is so yummy.  I got it from Willow House, they are a spin off from Southern Living.

And this little tree I found at a craft show and had to have it.  Looks great in my office too.
I have the grand idea that I would make these this year...hahaha.  I have been sewing for two craft fairs for the last week and the first show is this Friday.  So that is where I will be...in my sweat shop!

So finally the tree is up!  I totally forgot to get rid of the cords hanging around the base, better do that before someone trips.  But we bought a slim line tree this year, so at the end of the day I still have my vintage off white ornaments on the tree just added a little POP of Aqua and Teal!

I'll be sharing more tomorrow.
Go out and make something sparkly!
Judy

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin