Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday, Monday...gonna be a busy week!


The morning table is where Jessi and I plan our day or in this morning's case the week.  We planned what orders will get done, what food will be eating this week, what projects for the card class and enjoy quiet time without the hubby.  First, we had to finish unfinished projects.

This is one of my unfinished projects...the table topper on my table.  Here is a close up view.

This table topper was going to be SUPER easy and quick...well it was pretty fast because I did it before lunch.  But after much deliberation, we decided to make this similar to a hot pad or a large trivet.
I put Insul-brite inside the quilt sandwich so my hubby doesn't get confused and put something piping HOT on the table.  You know what I'm talking about.




So I hope you have a productive Monday and see you tomorrow with my week-end share.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin