Monday, April 16, 2012

Which end am I?


Look at this adorable little quilt that I came home to.

Sorry I haven't kept up with my blog last week.  It all started when I went away to San Deigo last week-end.  Had a FAB time and the weather was great.  But the big kicker was I got to meet Jan LaFazio and do an art quilt class with her.  I will upload those pictures later this week.

Anyways, the class was help in a museum filled with art quilts.

So back to why I haven't posted all week...I was so excited about all the art quilts I saw and totally overwhelmed by the details that each quilt.  Well I really felt like I found my calling/space/dream/desire.  All week I have been researching techniques and trying to find more
art quilt classes that I can take.  I hope you will enjoy the journey with me.

So back to my little doxie quilt...
this was made by my daughter as a surprise for when I walked into the door.

Here is it up close.


Isn't this a cheerful way to come home?

Have a happy Monday...I'm working on some stuff that I can't share until this week-end.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin