Thursday, May 3, 2012

Looking forward to...


...the month of June.  Why?  Because I am going to try to bring a special post each week about my journey into mixed media/art quilting.  Today I received the book "Fabric Embellishing, the basics & beyond".  I am so excited about this book and all that it has to offer.  There are over 50 techniques, many using scrapbooking supplies, stamping, everyday stuff and of course fabric.  The book is broken down into bite size chunks and easy to read instructions.  It also suggests binding it with grommets and ribbons.

Wouldn't it be great to have a book filled with mini 8"x 10" book filled with samples of your work.  Kinda like a fabric art journal!  If you want to join me in doing this, let me know because I can add it to my Etsy shop and have it to you in just a few days.  I would love to have a buddy.

So looking forward to see where it will take me.  I really want to start today!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin