Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Have a slice of pie...


Today was my monthly stamping class.
I just love being able to teach stamping classes with my Close to my Heart (CTMH) products.
Right now I'm in love with the new CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge.

This project was the special project of the month.
I can see endless possibilities for this slice of pie...birthdays, weddings, mother's day, or just
a sweetie pie day.  I know he would love a slice of chocolate cream pie, HA! what am I kidding, Keith (hubby) would love any kind of pie!  Great way to disguise a gift card, movie tickets, sweets and more.


If you think you and your friends would like me to come over and make this awesome little project let me know.  I would love to do this project again in any theme.

Happy Stamping!

Judy


Supplies used:
CTMH card stock: Desert Sand, Colonial White, Cocoa, Sorbet
Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin