Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12th day or ornaments...

 
Today is 12-12-12 and we won't see those number again until
2112.
 
 
Today's 12th day ornament is a scrappy heart that I made.  This was a great way for me to use up more fabric scraps, plus I really like hearts.
So why not have a few on the tree.

 
But of course I had to make them in my tree colors.  They are so bright and cheerful.
 
A few people were trying to figure out my tree theme and colors, so I hope the 12 days of ornaments gave them a good idea.  Bright and handmade.

Yesterday on FB many people like my snowflakes so here is a bonus ornament of other snowflakes I have been making.
 
I am happy to have the 12 day journey and a little sad to stop.  Although I plan on sharing more item that I make and start sharing my art quilt that I have made in the last several month.
 
So if you like seeing fabric, yard and beading inspiration, continue down my creative path.
 
Happy crafting!
 
Judy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin