Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy little Monday

 
Yes, I'm happy this morning.  I have all the Christmas gifts mailed out to the family.
Not that we are doing much this year, some un-expected expenses came up.
But it was a great feeling of boxing up all the packages and getting them out of the house.  Now I can breathe...whew!
 
I do have this week to finish 3 gifts for those who live here.
 
Today I am sharing a little quilt that I made for a friend who just got a new kitten.
Let's just say the kitten loves her tree and she can't seem to get her out of it.
So I made her a little cat friendly tree.
See the little kitty on top of the tree. 
 

 
It's such a fun wonky little tree that I want to make one for me too.

 
It may not be quilt show quality, but I whipped it up in just a few hours.
 
May the tree stay up right, un-like Tonya's.
Love you Tonya, but your kitties need to stay away from your tree!
 
Happy Monday, hope you can brighten up some one's day!
 
Judy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin