Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Friday!




Well this has been a busy week for me with 3 craft fairs, a blog hop and a Christmas party!  Whew and I wonder why I have been so tired this week.  Doesn't help that we have had the coldest weather, made me wonder why I moved to Reno from Anchorage.  Anchorage was warmer than we were.

First business is the blog hop winner....
Lara!!
  Please contact me with your info. and pattern choice so I can let Terri Stegmiller know.

Today I thought I would share some Christmas ornaments that I made for the Christmas party tomorrow.  We are doing a ornament swap and I can't decide which one to give.

Why don't you help me?

This one is a mix of red and orange.  Anything orange is MY pick, but not everyone like orange.
 It was needle felted, wrapped silk and some sparkly stuff, yarn and a few beads for bling!
So I made two purple ones.

 This one was wet felted, wrapped with tulle and beaded.

This one was made with scraps of roving, kinda my salvage stuff.  Lightly needle felted and wrapped with silk and fibers.


Then I needle felted this blue one, but you can't see the tulle that it is hanging from on the white tree.


Have a happy Friday, stay warm!

Judy


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Lara. Judy your ornaments are wonderful. You should give the one you like the best as that is the best kind of gift..."One you would like to receive yourself." December Delights...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute ornaments Judy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень оригинально! Красиво.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin