Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 9 - Poppies





Day 9 of 200...Just playing around with stitching.  I don't know if you know it but I love poppies.  And there are so many colors of poppies.  But for this one I did a mix of the traditional colors.




 This is a 4 x 6" quilted postcard.  Another item that I really love.  Fabric postcards can be sent through regular mail.  I have sent several and they hold up really well.  Of,course they have to be fairly flat.  If they have bumpies or beads just pop them into a envelope.

I think they are great gifts to send to friends and family, little keepsakes that can be popped into a frame like below.


If you are like me and love poppies, this piece has been listed on my Etsy shop, see sidebar for the link.

I hope you have a sunny Saturday!  I'll be working on catching up on my daily works, since I'm now 1 day behind.

~ Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin