Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 20 - Making progress


Day 20 of 200...I'm making progress, 1/10th of the way!  I think this has been the longest I have stuck to something.  It has been fun to do a project everyday, even small or big.

Today's project was an unfinished project that needed finished.  I am so thankful to have it finished and now that it is finished I like so much more!




It is approx. 9" x 11", which is a little bigger than most of my projects.  But it is a great size.  This project was lightly needle felted and then wet felted, but not fully felted.  Meaning the fibers are still loose and fluffy.  I could have felted it more to make a dense fiber and I would have if it was to be worn.  One thing I like about artwork with wool, it can be felted as much as you feel,

Leaving it fluffy lets you see and feel the rolling hills.  This piece reminds me on the rolling Nevada hills around here, brown, sage brush and sparkling blue skies.


Here is what it looks like in a frame.  Really makes it POP!


And as always I love to give you a side view.



Well I hope you have enjoyed these last 20 days, no telling what tomorrow will bring.

~Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin