Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Day 29 - Felted pendant


Day 29 of 200, can you believe I have been at this daily creating and posting everyday?!

Today I was busy wet felting.   This is one of the items I finished.  There are 3 more pendants and two art pieces that I worked on but didn't get finished.  I had to wait for the bigger pieces to dry before I could stitch them with my sewing machine.



So tomorrow you will see the more of the black and white, along with me posting a few pendants on the shop.  I have several to list.

On another note: my mind is swirling with my event next Friday and I was also contacted by an editor of a magazine because they would like to see some of my works in their publication.  Pretty scary stuff there.

Have a nice night. ~ Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin